Honest Critiques

No, I mean it. REAL honest. Email your excerpts or full stories, up to 1000 words or so, to honestcrits [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk. Synopses would also be welcome. My backlog is so daunting now that I recommend not submitting anything you are not prepared to wait a couple of months for a response on.
  • Click here to find out what this blog is all about.
  • Friday, November 04, 2005

    Update

    The writing thing is dragging on. I'm going to be pretty busy for at least another week now.

    On the other hand, there's Honest Critiques to do - thanks for all your comments and links on the Bookner post, much appreciated! - and I'll post one or two new things tomorrow night.

    Have a nice evening, everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow. By the way, have you seen this? I remember it from the Commodore 64, and the Java version is just as compelling and thought-provoking...
    Torgo, 12:33 am

    3 Comments:

    Thanks for the update, Torgo. I've been pointing other writers your way. Keep up the great work.
    Blogger Stephen Newton, at 3:16 pm  
    Hope that "tomorrow night" means tonight - our time.
    We thirst.
    Even those of us who fully expect to be blood-drained and white-faced.
    Blogger Bernita, at 7:50 pm  
    Yea...I went on Retreat for the weekend....You said, "See you tomorrow." Next day means Saturday. Today's Sunday...Torgo we need to send you a calendar with all the days on it.
    Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun, at 8:34 pm  

    Add a comment