Honest Critiques

No, I mean it. REAL honest. Email your excerpts or full stories, up to 1000 words or so, to honestcrits [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk. Synopses would also be welcome. My backlog is so daunting now that I recommend not submitting anything you are not prepared to wait a couple of months for a response on.
  • Click here to find out what this blog is all about.
  • Tuesday, August 30, 2005

    Sorry...

    ...not to have posted for a bit. All weekend I was glued to the cricket in the daytime and recovering from the cricket in the evening. I'll get back on track tomorrow.
    Torgo, 10:03 pm

    8 Comments:

    Welcome back, Torgo! Glad you haven't given up yet...
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 am  
    You're allowed to have a life! Just wanted to say that it's fantastic reading your thoughts on everybody's writing - a complete education.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 am  
    Figured you were due for a holiday. I have the Times online delivered to my box every day, so have been keeping up somewhat. Ann
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 pm  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun, at 11:48 pm  
    I thought you had been buried keyboard deep in critique submissions and after your font changing fiasco had developed an adversion to dextrous manipulations.
    Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun, at 11:52 pm  
    Nothing prevents my dextrous manipulations.
    Blogger Torgo, at 11:55 pm  
    Much obliged, Joyce, I'm really glad it's helpful.
    Blogger Torgo, at 11:07 pm  
    I will have to remember that excuse for next season when the football season begins again
    Blogger toejam1970, at 10:09 pm  

    Add a comment