Honest Critiques

No, I mean it. REAL honest. Email your excerpts or full stories, up to 1000 words or so, to honestcrits [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk. Synopses would also be welcome. My backlog is so daunting now that I recommend not submitting anything you are not prepared to wait a couple of months for a response on.
  • Click here to find out what this blog is all about.
  • Wednesday, August 17, 2005

    Lucky Thirteen

    The Irrelevant Easter Island Statue must have some sorcerous power of attraction, judging by the fact that I've just got home to find thirteen new bits of writing in my inbox. Among them are a short story or two, a children's book, some Celtic fantasy, and this: "At last here is an erotic novel that dispenses traditional notions of a virgin/whore dichotomy, assumptions about dancing folk and people who like to wear black. A frank testimony, full of wonderment for experiences supremely felt and a place where all the songs of Courtney Love finally make sense." Blimey.
    Torgo, 6:36 pm

    2 Comments:

    I'm betting you're going to get deluged in the near future.

    I (and I hope I speak for everyone else) want to hear about the last one. What exactly are the traditional assumptions about dancing folk?

    Other than the dancing, and the folkiness.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 pm  
    Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your blog.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 pm  

    Add a comment