Honest Critiques

No, I mean it. REAL honest. Email your excerpts or full stories, up to 1000 words or so, to honestcrits [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk. Synopses would also be welcome. My backlog is so daunting now that I recommend not submitting anything you are not prepared to wait a couple of months for a response on.
  • Click here to find out what this blog is all about.
  • Wednesday, August 17, 2005

    A slightly better look?

    The irrelevant Easter Island statue stares deep into your very soul. At this rate I will have to learn some HTML, curses.

    Why not go and
    Ask Unca Mike? I'll be back tomorrow with some more of your writing.


    Torgo, 12:07 am

    1 Comments:

    That's easier on the eyes, at least for me since I need some contrast between script and background. Other readers may have different problems.

    But yikes, that statue looks like a drill sergeant in a really pissed off mood. ;)
    Blogger Gabriele Campbell, at 5:03 am  

    Add a comment