Honest Critiques

No, I mean it. REAL honest. Email your excerpts or full stories, up to 1000 words or so, to honestcrits [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk. Synopses would also be welcome. My backlog is so daunting now that I recommend not submitting anything you are not prepared to wait a couple of months for a response on.
  • Click here to find out what this blog is all about.
  • Monday, August 15, 2005

    Backlog clearing

    Hello,

    I've got a few things queued up. Mistri, yours is first; W.M.'s "Time Pool" will follow almost immediately; Batgirl and Zolah next; and I've got something else from Julie Worth too.

    There will be no more posting tonight seeing as England failed to win the Third Test and I have spent most of this evening in a pub with a Russian.
    Torgo, 11:56 pm

    4 Comments:

    Sorry you had to spend so much time in the pub. I'm not old enough to go to a pub yet--plus, most of the drinking establishments around here are called bars anyways.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 am  
    It might have been rather fascinating to see what you would have written after drowning your sorrows at the pub... ;)
    Blogger Jenna, at 11:33 am  
    Next time, Jenna, next time...
    Blogger Torgo, at 7:28 pm  
    I do not think so.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 pm  

    Add a comment